• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Delete

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Sorry no trades. And I do answer pms just ignoring certain people due to ridiculous requests.
LOL look whose being a douche.

Some people reacted to this post.
You mad? Get over yourself.

Oh and I'd appreciate it if you'd stay out of my fs threads, if it isn't hard for a post whore like yourself.

Username Hidden said:
well dont ignore them, worst you can say is im not interested in that or whatever.

Agreed.

I was going to make you an offer Tike71, but...:blink:

well seems like youre not gonna get anywhere dude...

Username Hidden said:
Agreed.

I was going to make you an offer Tike71, but...:blink:

yup, not a good idea.

Save the preaching for someone else. I know you guys are all buddy buddy but if you're not interested in what's for sale then please just move along. It's as simple as that.

I'll end this with a copy of the forum rules since it seems to elude some of you.

1) Any transactions discussed/performed in the Oakley Exchange are the responsibility of the buyers and sellers. Oakley Forums is not responsible for any purchases/transactions performed or discussed in this forum.

2) Authentic Oakley's only - This website is dedicated to authentic Oakley's. Any discussion of counterfeit Oakley's or any other counterfeit products will be closed immediately and users involved will be warned.

3)Do Not Scam - Any user who attempts to sell counterfeit products or scam other users will be immediately banned.

4)Stay on topic - Please try to stay on topic in the exchange area, people post here to buy/sell/trade items. Discussion about the product in hand pertaining to buying/selling or trading it is great, but try to keep it on topic.

5) Because we are not involved in any transactions performed on this site, we can only recommend, a safe way to perform transactions. Our recommendation, is once you have the transaction planned out, have the seller go to Ebay.com, and create a posting for the items for the agreed price. The buyer can than immediately go on and buy the item. This way the buyer and seller are both protected by Ebay. This is just a recommendation of a way to perform safe transaction. You may perform than in any way you see fit.

6) Also, once you sell an item, please post a comment on your thread advising you have done so. This way, we can lock the thread to keep the fresher threads at the top of the forum. Thanks.
Proceed at your own risk!!!!!!

7) One Bump per 48 hours max.

Username Hidden said:
you mad? Get over yourself.

Oh and i'd appreciate it if you'd stay out of my fs threads, if it isn't hard for a post whore like yourself.
bahahahahahhah!