• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Denmark Joining

Mikkelf

Oakley Beginner
HI everyone,

Just wanted to give a short intro to me, myself and I.

I am from Denmark and is doing a lot of mountainbiking, roadbiking and skiiing (the last mostly not in Denmark due to the serious lack of mountains...and snow..).

My interest in Oakley started back in the eighties when Greg Lemond was wearing the Oakley Eyeshades in the Tour de France. I have been hooked ever since. I cannot really be called a collector since I am more of Oakley-user/addict. Unfortunately that means that I buy and sell Oakley eyewear on a regular basis to always have something new and exiting to wear. Mycollection therefore is not that bigm, but I have owned PLENTY of oakleys. I love using the glasses and goggles for actionsports and I am always looking at ways to customize my eyewear and to use glasses and goggles that other just canøt come by. Needless to say I am a big fan of OCP.

I have been through a lot of the sportsrelated eyewear spanning from Razorblades over 1.generation Sub Zeros, M-Frames, New M-Frames, Radars and today I am very much into Jawbones and the myriad of customizationoptions they come with.

Snowgoggles is my other big passion. I always seems to have at least 6-7 of the newest pairs on hand when the snowseason starts. Wouldn't wanna be caught on the slopes with the same goggles two days in a row..... :eek:)

Looking forward to learning even more than I already know about Oakley in this forum.

regards
Mikkel

Hallo Mikkelf,

cool that you found these forum. we all hope, you will enjoy your time during looking around . . .
can´t wait to see some pictures of you "collection".

cheers

Back