1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

DepartmentOfGoods.com: Discounted Outdoor Gear, Skiing, Snowboarding and Hiking Gear from The North Face, Patagonia and Oakley. I hope I'm not breaking any rules. I know we are not supposed to do Ebay links. This is DEPARTMENTOSGOODS 50% off everything they have Oakley's but looks like older stuff from a year ago or so. It is 50% of original price not sale price. I saw a Grape juice Holbrook for 55 with free shipping I thought I would pass it on. It seems prices are close to Vault prices but with free shipping the Holbrooks look like the best deal.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

not any more. The grape juice is 77 where i see it.

3. jward106

jward106 Oakley Beginner

Thanks for the site. I've never been on it before but I love it. While I may not be ordering any shades but I will be buying an Oakley hat and a new set of Under Armour Cold Gear.

4. crankcase

crankcase Oakley Beginner

i ordered stuff from deptofgoods.com great site, definitely trusted and everything. check 'em out, ever so often good stuff pops up :)

5. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

should be 55 click on link I posted and put it in your cart should say 55 dollars.

6. temoniprince

temoniprince Oakley Beginner

they have good stuff sometimes

7. OakleyBoss

OakleyBoss Moderator Staff Member Administrator

Moved this thread to the deals and steals area.

8. NiGHTSx2

NiGHTSx2 Oakley Collector

Thanks for the heads-up. Never heard of this site before, but I have been pondering a pair of Grape Juice Holbrooks for a while. Sold!

9. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

Cool im glad somebody was able to get something from there at a great price.

10. Pete Crowley

Pete Crowley Oakley Beginner

Just wanted to give a positive review of this site. I've never ordered Oakley on here but I've had great experiences ordering other stuff, definitely a reputable site