• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Departmentofgoods 50% Off

reggavegga

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Cincinnati, Ohio
DepartmentOfGoods.com: Discounted Outdoor Gear, Skiing, Snowboarding and Hiking Gear from The North Face, Patagonia and Oakley. I hope I'm not breaking any rules. I know we are not supposed to do Ebay links. This is DEPARTMENTOSGOODS 50% off everything they have Oakley's but looks like older stuff from a year ago or so. It is 50% of original price not sale price. I saw a Grape juice Holbrook for 55 with free shipping I thought I would pass it on. It seems prices are close to Vault prices but with free shipping the Holbrooks look like the best deal.

Thanks for the site. I've never been on it before but I love it. While I may not be ordering any shades but I will be buying an Oakley hat and a new set of Under Armour Cold Gear.

i ordered stuff from deptofgoods.com great site, definitely trusted and everything. check 'em out, ever so often good stuff pops up :)

Thanks for the heads-up. Never heard of this site before, but I have been pondering a pair of Grape Juice Holbrooks for a while. Sold!

Just wanted to give a positive review of this site. I've never ordered Oakley on here but I've had great experiences ordering other stuff, definitely a reputable site