1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    SOLD

Like New condition (9.8 or better on lenses & frame; only reason I'm not listing these as new is I did not buy them new directly) SI-Exclusive Flak Jacket in Desert Tan with Bronze Polarized lenses. Comes with standard bag, extra nose pieces, and soft vault. Earsocks are rootbeer, the frame is a matte finish and it looks awesome together.

$106 $95 shipped CONUS via Priority with tracking; F&F. Will include brown camo SGH-exclusive microfiber bag for additional $8; that bag would go perfectly with these. Apparently I'm out of standard bags, so I will include the awesome brown camo SGH-exclusive bag for free; it is so perfect with these glasses it deserves to go with them anyways.

Desert Tan/Bronze Polarized Flak Jacket XLJ  SI-Exclusive Like New - IMG_20140325_223429935_zpsjwp5ovv9.jpg
    Desert Tan/Bronze Polarized Flak Jacket XLJ  SI-Exclusive Like New - IMG_20140325_223849985_zpsomnmjmnz.jpg Desert Tan/Bronze Polarized Flak Jacket XLJ  SI-Exclusive Like New - IMG_20140325_223441902_zpsmmhihx7f.jpg
    Desert Tan/Bronze Polarized Flak Jacket XLJ  SI-Exclusive Like New - IMG_20140325_223501625_zpsigcyc4ky.jpg
    Desert Tan/Bronze Polarized Flak Jacket XLJ  SI-Exclusive Like New - IMG_20140325_223938407_zpsaga8cigl.jpg
    Desert Tan/Bronze Polarized Flak Jacket XLJ  SI-Exclusive Like New - IMG_20140325_223918342_zpsmonqnjvk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 3/26/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pics added. As mentioned above, apparently I'm out of standard bags so I'm including the perfectly matched brown camo bag at no cost. The pictures really don't do these glasses justice; the desert frame color is so rich, and works perfectly with the rootbeer earsocks. Looking at them again for these pics, there's no doubt these are absolutely brand new. This color was sold out for quite a while on the SI site so could be hard to come by soon.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking to make another purchase but need these funds. Dropped to $95 shipped with brown camo bag for a quick sale.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Payment sent

Last edited by a moderator: 3/26/14
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thank you for buying these "the piper". You just saved my some $$. Amazing looking Flak Jackets :cool-33:

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.