1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Oh parrothead

Oh parrothead Oakley Beginner

I own multiple pairs from multiple lines and love tbe Straight Jackets. Problem is even doing a custom pair the options seem somewhat limited. Doesanyone know a line that is similar in design and fit to the Straight Jacket? I am on the hunt for a new pair and was disappointed with the Straight Jacket options.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Seed65

Seed65 Oakley Beginner

Funny you should ask this question. Two years back I was searching for new Oakleys and narrowed my search down to the Monster Dogs (matte black and crystal black) and and the matte black Straight Jackets. I purchased all of them and then filled my script on the matte black Monster Dog and got busy with other things...and forgot that I had the Straight Jackets and the crystal Monsters. Last week I remembered I still had those other two pairs and put the SJs alongside my Monster Dogs to compare as I was thinking about selling one of them. To me they are very similar! The Monster's are just a bit larger (a bit taller but not really all that wider) than the SJs, but have a similar arm style to them. You may want to consider the Monster Dogs, especially if you wanted something just a wee bit larger. Let me know as I could sell off my matte black Monsters, and put my script in the crystal black version.

3. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

There are some guys on here that do custom work whether it be painting frames, special lens cuts, etc. Honestly now days you can get whatever custom you want made.

4. Kuztomized

Kuztomized Oakley Collector

Yep I'll second what GRF said, grab a cheap pair of of Straight Jackets and send them to @dr.chop there are lots of examples on his website and here on the forum.

5. dr.chop

dr.chop Oakley Expert

or just ask me lol, I happen to have a couple straight jackets on hand..

Kuztomized likes this.
  6. dr.chop

dr.chop Oakley Expert

or just ask me lol, I happen to have a couple straight jackets on hand..

7. Kuztomized

Kuztomized Oakley Collector

@Oh parrothead just tagging you to make sure you saw the replies...