1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

C'mon guys! I am desperate for a pair of X-metals. I'll take anything except the romeo 2 and the mars leather. Someone in this forum has t have a pair they'd like to sell/trade. If someone does, hit me up and I'll give you an offer

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a Half X with Black Iridium Polarized. (Believe these are X-Metal carbon type of frames, they come with a coin I can check the box if you'd like)

Brand new in box never worn. (Too small for my head). Comes with everything, received these as a gift I wish they fit me they are one of the best quality Oakley's I've ever seen. (Except for the Elite stuff)

What Oakley's do you own for trade/sale?

Let me know if you're interested.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the offer but I bought a pair of polished juliets with fire iridium POL lenses for $175

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Friend of the Frog

Rating:
    100%
    Nice

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice man, have any pics?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope, but I'll take some when I get the chance. I don't have much time lately, end of course exams are coming up and my algebra 1 is horrible