• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deuce Coupe Boxes

I had my O hookup send me a pic of the new boxes.

1333577971-picsay.jpg

From left to right:
- Infinite Hero Radar
- Ducati Holbrook
- Clear Holbrook w/ Chrome Iridium

You guys that want special boxes better hurry and grab them. The guy told me Oakley is trying to go green and making one box is more cost efficient and less wasteful.
Mother F***ER!! F*** the planet's environmental safety damn hippies. I want my special boxes dammit.

Everything is going over to the plain black/white design boxes so no more Square O brown or special edition boxes.

This is the second time ive heard it and ts not true. The 3d lineup will still have special boxes, so will artist series and some special edition lines. Its simply not true.

This is the second time ive heard it and ts not true. The 3d lineup will still have special boxes, so will artist series and some special edition lines. Its simply not true.
Besides the 3D ones please tell me which ones you're talking about because these are the ones I've seen changed over.

- Ducati Holbrook
- Deuce Coupe
- JW Holbrook
- SW series
- Jupiter Squared
- Crankcase
- Fuel Cell

this could be a 'time will tell' situation considering the entire eyewear range regarding boxes. in batwolfs examples of 'changed' boxes it would suggest there are 'originals' and generic to cover a change-over of sorts. i do have a julian wilson green square o for example, so that would be the one to get rather than a generic. in an earlier pic the IH radar in a generic is vastly inferior to the superb original. i feel for those buying online for instance, and getting a generic instead of original. if 'all' deuce coupe f/cell & holbrook are generic we just have to go with that. in essence, where a glass came in two box styles, go for the original.
yoshi your reaction to the boxes is superb, very funny indeed, it shows your love of the brand and suits the yoshi/dispatch character. you are a good man.

this could be a 'time will tell' situation considering the entire eyewear range regarding boxes. in batwolfs examples of 'changed' boxes it would suggest there are 'originals' and generic to cover a changeover of sorts. i do have a julian wilson green square o for example, so that would be the one to get rather than a generic. in an earlier pic the IH radar in a generic is vastly inferior to the superb original. i feel for those buying online for instance, and getting a generic instead of original. if 'all' deuce coupe f/cell & holbrook are generic we just have to go with that. in essence, where a glass came in two box styles, go for the original.
yoshi your reaction to the boxes is superb, very funny indeed, it shows your love of the brand and suits the yoshi/dispatch character. you are a good man.
I wonder if Bob Burnquist had anything to do with Oakley pushing into green living...with his recycled o-matter fuel cell :mad: I bet all o-matter will be recycled from now on.
:eek:) Glad to bring some amusement to this thread. I appreciate it Romeo.

i dont mind the box change as much as the tab being in all text now. i always preferred the pic of the glasses on the tab

Back