• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deuce Coupe Boxes

1333577971-picsay.jpg

I think he means graphic meaning like the Radar box and text being like the other two. Unless I'm wrong but that's what I think when you say those terms.

1333577971-picsay.jpg

I think he means graphic meaning like the Radar box and text being like the other two. Unless I'm wrong but that's what I think when you say those terms.
that is correct Batwolf, the graphic label is the one with the image of the glass and in colour (inc black/white), i have referred to these as picture or image labels in the past but think 'graphic' is the more appropriate term. i am not aware of the labels having an official name. as you correctly say Batwolf, the two holbrooks in the pic of the three boxes show a text only label.

I had my O hookup send me a pic of the new boxes.

1333577971-picsay.jpg

From left to right:
- Infinite Hero Radar
- Ducati Holbrook
- Clear Holbrook w/ Chrome Iridium

You guys that want special boxes better hurry and grab them. The guy told me Oakley is trying to go green and making one box is more cost efficient and less wasteful.

This forum is great! I was wondering why I got a black box for my IH radars and now I know why...I'm disappointed about it but the glasses make up for it...

Back