• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deuce Coupe Series

Ive got a pic of these and the DC Holbrooks on my phone. They look pretty awesome, but very similar to the Acid Green colorway.

the limited runs of 100 or less is one thing but there is nothing wrong with what they are doing with the other releases, get them on peoples faces and let them be seen! Why some would spend the crazy amounts on some pairs because of an inside stamp or whatnot is beyond me but different strokes for different folks! These are sunglasses so I don't think you should bank on them always having value.... there is NO such thing as a guaranteed stock in the stock market.... kind of the same here.

Completely agreed.

If that's the case why do they have 'Collectors Edition' and 'Limited Edition' frames/colour options, in addition to mass produced runs? You make a fair point but unfortunately Oakley says one thing and does another.

You make a GREAT point jk-27!!!

I've been saying for about a year now, the Frogs are getting way overdone. Oakley needs to find another remake and let go of the Frogs. The originals were cool, the remakes were a good idea, but my gosh, enough is enough!!

@BAPD77, it'd be cool to see some re-releases of razor blades, eyeshades, and for most collectors OTT.

You make a GREAT point jk-27!!!

@BAPD77, it'd be cool to see some re-releases of razor blades, eyeshades, and for most collectors OTT.

I'd actually like to see a re release of the old Plate series from about 2003.

a new plate would be more than sick! finger crosses . . .

March 2012 for the deuce coupe sounds good - some rest for my wallet :laugh:

I've been saying for about a year now, the Frogs are getting way overdone. Oakley needs to find another remake and let go of the Frogs. The originals were cool, the remakes were a good idea, but my gosh, enough is enough!!

I'm not saying we need a Frogskins 2, I'm not suggesting the frame needs an update like the Eyepatch or Dispatch, I just think they need to get more inventive with the colour/finish options. Where's the new Kostons? Where's the new Grenades? Where's the new Neon Yellow? These finishes proved that you could do something different so where's the equivalent replacement now these have been discontinued? Change it up a little, polished or matte black with a different lens colour isn't going to cut it anymore.

I'm not saying we need a Frogskins 2, I'm not suggesting the frame needs an update like the Eyepatch or Dispatch, I just think they need to get more inventive with the colour/finish options. Where's the new Kostons? Where's the new Grenades? Where's the new Neon Yellow? These finishes proved that you could do something different so where's the equivalent replacement now these have been discontinued? Change it up a little, polished or matte black with a different lens colour isn't going to cut it anymore.

PREACH! :dance3:

I say stop with the frogs completely...theyve done enough of them.

Got a pic of the deuce coupe fuel cell finally:

18038cfa.jpg

Back