• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deuce Coupe

Kyle, I think you should be able to get your hands on the Union Jack and Old Glory. Frogs are slow right now, and there hasn't been a release lately that has sold out and skyrocketed in price. The Jupiter Camo did that but now it's back down to retail since it is widely available. As long as you act fast on the first 2 days of release I don't think it's gonna be like a SW Blue Chrome sell out or anything.

If they are both released in the US ill have no trouble getting it, but if one is released outside i probably will have to wait a while..Hope i get my hands on both!! The olympics has always been my goal since i started marathon running.

WOW another "awesome" frog release is coming . . .
can't wait to pass :eek:)

so they are suppose to come out in 7 days?

Hard to tell...Most likely not since most releases won't come out till march for the spring break kids but then again they could be stretching out the release dates and it might be summer somewhere else in the world. Who knows? I still think they wont come out till March 1st

Hard to tell...Most likely not since most releases won't come out till march for the spring break kids but then again they could be stretching out the release dates and it might be summer somewhere else in the world. Who knows? I still think they wont come out till March 1st

here we go...Goldbrooks all over again. ha!

Well it's definitely summer in SA!! Been hitting at least 32degC the last 2 weeks! Been awesome!!