• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deviation-inmates-plaintiff Squared

Light, black iridium polarized is the only good Inmate color in my opinion. The brushed chrome/matte black and the polished black are alright, but the Inmate definitely suffers from lens choices.

The Deviation has a few cool styles. The Rossi, black with ruby, chrome with fire, brown chrome with tugsten polarized, and the upcoming MotoGP with jade, as well as the light with black polarized and the polished black with VR28 black polarized.

The Plaintiff Squared has a grey polarized option, and several black on black colors, which is always a good choice.

I own an Inmate, and if I were to get another aviator wire I think I'd go with the Crosshair 2012. The Crosshair has more of an aggressive look while still keeping the aviator style a little bit more classic, and has a few understated but solid colors.

They have a light BIP for Deviations too

They have a light BIP for Deviations too

Yes, they do.

For being such a strong frame that's lasted a few years now they really didn't do anything with the Inmate. It was the Book of Eli pair, and they could have done a "distressed" frame and sold the **** out of it. But no, a lot of warm grey lenses, and they didn't even push the chrome/chrome pair that was the most interesting of the bunch.

Yes, they do.

For being such a strong frame that's lasted a few years now they really didn't do anything with the Inmate. It was the Book of Eli pair, and they could have done a "distressed" frame and sold the **** out of it. But no, a lot of warm grey lenses, and they didn't even push the chrome/chrome pair that was the most interesting of the bunch.

I still would like to get my hands on the Ducati Inmate.

A good resource is the O-Review database. It's not absolutely 100% accurate on some of the older stuff, but anything made in the last 10 years should be in there for sunglasses.

You can use the box in the upper right to search for the name of the pair you're looking for and you'll get the list of factory colors, US prices at release, SKUs, general release date, picture of the colorway, and reviews anyone has posted for the frame.

They will NOT have custom option listed, nor will they have MPH releases (Mister Potato Head, Oakley releases made from assorted leftover parts to run out the inventory on a frame). And they generally don't have a good list of replacement or accessory options like rubber or lens colors if those are available.

The Oakley Review - Catalogue Listing

The Oakley Review - Catalogue Listing - Deviation
The Oakley Review - Catalogue Listing - Inmate
The Oakley Review - Catalogue Listing - Plaintiff Squared

Thanks very much! I'll get more up to speed reading these.

Back