• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deviation-inmates-plaintiff Squared

They your knock around pair? Or are they in a case? My car pairs are the Murray Jinx and the Rossi Deviations.

The second glovebox in the Mini fits them well, too narrow for a case though.

Speaking of, I wore them into the house today so there's no shades in the car. I would have left in the morning without any defense from the sun.

LMAO you got the fever, not a good thing for your wallet lol. They have one on ebay that if you could get for the price would be a deal.
Only thing is seller doesnt have feedback.

RARE Oakley Inmate Polarized Downsizing My Collection Rarely Worn | eBay

You could always buy now on the Ducati Inmates and if you dont like em sell them to me :).

Think I'll go down to the local Oakley shop this weekend give these guys a test ride first. Ducati's? A little too flashy for this old geezer.

Light, black iridium polarized is the only good Inmate color in my opinion. The brushed chrome/matte black and the polished black are alright, but the Inmate definitely suffers from lens choices.

The Deviation has a few cool styles. The Rossi, black with ruby, chrome with fire, brown chrome with tugsten polarized, and the upcoming MotoGP with jade, as well as the light with black polarized and the polished black with VR28 black polarized.

The Plaintiff Squared has a grey polarized option, and several black on black colors, which is always a good choice.

I own an Inmate, and if I were to get another aviator wire I think I'd go with the Crosshair 2012. The Crosshair has more of an aggressive look while still keeping the aviator style a little bit more classic, and has a few understated but solid colors.

Size wise (large-small) how would the Deviation, Inmate,Plaintiff Squared and Crosshair 2012 size up?

Back