• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deviation™

these interested me since i saw them on their site, heading to an o-store tomorrow to get lenses definitely on my list to try on.

I love my pair! They've got great coverage and the new nose pads are really comfortable. I still kinda wish the Brown Camo pair came with Gold Iridium or 24K but if you like big wire frames liek the Plaintiffs, you'll enjoy these!

I love my pair! They've got great coverage and the new nose pads are really comfortable. I still kinda wish the Brown Camo pair came with Gold Iridium or 24K but if you like big wire frames liek the Plaintiffs, you'll enjoy these!

Hmmmm, I put my faith in Oakley. Didn't have the chance to try them on anywhere, so ordered them in blind-faith!

Will be my first frame which isn't made of plastic!

i really liked them, they fit me perfect which it seems i am having trouble finding new frames lately. possibly going to pick a pair up as a "classier" pair to wear with formal wear. i was surprised with the weight also, much lighter then i expected.

just got an update from cyclestore.co.uk

They had to restock deviations from Oakley. They received a box but it was missing one of the 2 Deviations and are waiting for the other part of the shipment to come from Oakley either today or tomorrow.

Once my order is complete, they'll ship it to me. Slowpokes.

Back