• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

DF2 $1k

mm It sounds like he added the icons and lenses after.
My DF1 and DF2 both have silver icons, neither came with a special bag, and the Blue one has 0096 for a serial. I bought the blue one directly from a seller in Japan.

I have the 2 bags if anyone wants to see them.. I have the DF1 with silver icons as well. The bag is the same print but one is just way way lighter like its been washed 1000 times but it is still totally new.

Maybe he did the mods himself, I just assumed that Flores had the blue icon pair because that's the way they advertised them back in the day and I knew of them to exist. When I got mine they came with the blue icon and I was told this information......but.... that's no matter to me if others are skeptical. Its the NO serial numbers that was why I bought them so until I see another pair with no serial numbers and a blue icon (which I have never seen another) I have no reason to deny what a very legitimate person let me in on. Just thought I would share....everyone else can make there own opinion and its no white unicorn anyway.

there were actually both non serial and pairs released at the beginning of the df2. several of the o review guys reported getting non serialed pairs when they first bought theirs but no one knows which is rarer because of the recall. The intention of oakley was to release something like 500 with serial and the rest with non serial. there should be a official flores thread with discussion on this on the o review.

Well, he says the original lenses and icons are included with the sale. pretty clear.

Ah, didnt really read it with that tiny writing...lol...so his pair is a customized pair that Flores owned in the past...I was just really excited to see another pair up but yes they are indeed customized.

there were actually both non serial and pairs released at the beginning of the df2. several of the o review guys reported getting non serialed pairs when they first bought theirs but no one knows which is rarer because of the recall. The intention of oakley was to release something like 500 with serial and the rest with non serial. there should be a official flores thread with discussion on this on the o review.

I never seen a non-serial other than mine and I have talked to many of the members there about this very subject but I suppose it could be true. If so they would still be exceedingly rare as they pulled them from the market with such limited numbers.

I read the Offcial David Flores thread there and they said nothing about non-serials just mis-matched serial numbers on a few boxs and glasses combos but I will do more research.

I have the 2 bags if anyone wants to see them.. I have the DF1 with silver icons as well. The bag is the same print but one is just way way lighter like its been washed 1000 times but it is still totally new.

Maybe he did the mods himself, I just assumed that Flores had the blue icon pair because that's the way they advertised them back in the day and I knew of them to exist. When I got mine they came with the blue icon and I was told this information by the main dude ......but.... that's no matter to me if others are skeptical. Its the NO serial numbers that was why I bought them so until I see another pair with no serial numbers and a blue icon (which I have never seen another) I have no reason to deny what a very legitimate person let me in on. Just thought I would share....everyone else can make there own opinion about it.

You have a "special" bag for the Brown DF1? I have only ever seen them come with just a standard brown bag, and the DF2 came with the artist bag. Please post pics of DF1 Artist bag.

You have a "special" bag for the Brown DF1? I have only ever seen them come with just a standard brown bag, and the DF2 came with the artist bag. Please post pics of DF1 Artist bag.

Na, those dont exist... Its the same bag just really light because the way it was printed

i am not sure if the official thread is the right one. the one with the non serial stuff is the thread started by a guy named rick and has over 10 pages to it. i think he is a japanese member or one who lives in japan. a number of the on serial version with to the san fran o store.

Here is what I am talking about... notice the smaller size and printing of this bag. It is way softer too

DSC_0309s.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0309s.jpg
    DSC_0309s.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 142
i am not sure if the official thread is the right one. the one with the non serial stuff is the thread started by a guy named rick and has over 10 pages to it. i think he is a japanese member or one who lives in japan. a number of the on serial version with to the san fran o store.

I believe ya, but I still see that no serial is extremely rare. Mine never came with a matching box but either way I am just glad I didint pay 1000$

Latest Posts

Back