• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

DG Mods Gaskets For Juliet......

Dyeraudio

Juliet Enthusiast
Just purchased Dark Ruby lenses for my X Metal frame.....what color gasket from DG Mods looks best? Orange or Red?

Black! Not a big fan of the colored replicas. But if any of you guys want to get rid of your OEM black gaskets, let me know!

the red goes best with Ruby. I dont look at aftermarket rubbers as replicas - especially gaskets. these work much BETTER than the original, which tended to get squashed. these dont. and are completely reversible (just swap back) when you want the original look =)

Red would look awesome! White would look nice too against ruby lenses if accented with white ear socks and t-shox too!

I'm also with BriP on this too. I think the DG Mods gaskets are a great personal touch.

the red goes best with Ruby.
I dont look at aftermarket rubbers as replicas - especially gaskets. these work much BETTER than the original, which tended to get squashed.
these dont. and are completely reversible (just swap back) when you want the original look =)

+1 !!!

the red goes best with Ruby. I dont look at aftermarket rubbers as replicas - especially gaskets. these work much BETTER than the original, which tended to get squashed. these dont. and are completely reversible (just swap back) when you want the original look =)

+1 also!!! lol

My blue gaskets arrived today from DG mods and look freakin sweet in my plasma/ice/blue rubber Juliet's...glow in the dark next for me. They really do complete the custom look.

+1 also!!! lol

My blue gaskets arrived today from DG mods and look freakin sweet in my plasma/ice/blue rubber Juliet's...glow in the dark next for me. They really do complete the custom look.

Post the pics hg! Let's see the sweetness!!! LOL

Latest Posts

Back