1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

T-shocks he used to offer.. this is just some leftover stock.. a fraction of the color options..
    DG_mods Parts! Some Old Custom Offerings.. And Some NEW! - 7029646305_7a360b2e3f_z.jpg
    DG_mods Parts! Some Old Custom Offerings.. And Some NEW! - 7029647953_fc106eb218_z.jpg

THe very last set of glow in the dark penny Rubber Kit he made. i dunno why they weren't popular. I know the socks are a different shape but still..
    DG_mods Parts! Some Old Custom Offerings.. And Some NEW! - 7029649453_d9ec41d43c_z.jpg

LOOK HOW BRIGHT THEY GLOW
    DG_mods Parts! Some Old Custom Offerings.. And Some NEW! - 6883550276_ddb4866767_z.jpg

And earstem washers cut from hi-temp teflon.. lasts much longer

DG_mods Parts! Some Old Custom Offerings.. And Some NEW! - 7029652101_8a9c4c05ed_z.jpg

and finally something new.. Xmetal Icon fillers!
    DG_mods Parts! Some Old Custom Offerings.. And Some NEW! - 7029655921_69de0812f7_z.jpg
    DG_mods Parts! Some Old Custom Offerings.. And Some NEW! - 6883562148_114e48709f_z.jpg

this is a prototype.. production piece Coming soon..

=)

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. tarheel7734

tarheel7734 Oakley Enthusiast

Awesome. I am looking forward to my gaskets that are on their way.

3. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

Those icon fillers are pretty cool. I wish I had an X Metal to pimp out.

4. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

Yup, and rest assured his new Gaskets are larger than these old models ones, and fit lot nicer in the frame!
    for sure man, They're going to be awesome. Mimics the MI2 version of the Romeo, which had red fillers in the icons. Get some metals in ya! haha

5. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

ok guys DG just updated me. he is going to be offering the IH purple gasket (purple fluroscent), ichiro white, and Green (foilage green) as well as a Solid blue. I will upload a color chart when i can. Also heads up... PRICE DROPPED! almost half price! please support him so he can continue offering awesome mods! and soon the icon fillers and tshoks again!

cheers

6. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

Is he a member on here?

7. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

unfortunately not. ill be his pr manager for now lol

8. tarheel7734

tarheel7734 Oakley Enthusiast

He is a good guy. Been talking to him for a few weeks now. Have 2 pairs of gaskets and he is working on some that should work better with Xx frames.he is sending those out in a week or so when he finishes them and some new colors.

9. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

Is he doing the Oakley Green socks for the Juliet along with the gaskets & temple shocks do you know?

10. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

not as of yet, right now just gaskets. He will get back into the socks, nosepads and shocks in the future