• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Diablo 3

what is this ps3 game or xbox or what? i dont play much but sometimes i get on ps3 and play for a lil while, mostly sports games though

btw, did you get my last message? just checking to make sure

I bought it but I don't want to open it know I reserved the collectors edition and when I picked it up the guy said they were really limited and it is worth way more than the selling price so I'm debating on selling it. but who knows

what is this ps3 game or xbox or what? i dont play much but sometimes i get on ps3 and play for a lil while, mostly sports games though

btw, did you get my last message? just checking to make sure

It's a PC game but they are supposed to be bringing it to console soon

jhettler23 said:
I bought it but I don't want to open it know I reserved the collectors edition and when I picked it up the guy said they were really limited and it is worth way more than the selling price so I'm debating on selling it. but who knows

So are you selling the collectors edt and buying another copy? Its a pretty cool game, alot of my friends play it too.

I'd sell it, the contents aren't that great and if someone is willing to drop a crap load of money on it then you should take their money.

I would have to disagree. This is one of the best collector's editions I have owned and I am a big gamer. Hardcover art book, diablo skull with 4gb USB soulstone (which glows when plugged in), in-game items for World of Warcraft and Diablo....how can you go wrong? It probably doesn't mean much to you if you're not a fan of the older diablo games though.

To stay on topic, yes I do play and I've waited 12 years for this sequel to release. Regarding the collector's edition, I easily sold one of mine for $205 on ebay. Not sure if it would be an investment to hold on to it for longer though but it wouldn't hurt to try.

Yeah for a diablo fan or blizzard fan in general the contents of this collectors edition are pretty sweet. I ended up just buying another copy of the game not opening the collectors edition

I would have to disagree. This is one of the best collector's editions I have owned and I am a big gamer. Hardcover art book, diablo skull with 4gb USB soulstone (which glows when plugged in), in-game items for World of Warcraft and Diablo....how can you go wrong? It probably doesn't mean much to you if you're not a fan of the older diablo games though.

To stay on topic, yes I do play and I've waited 12 years for this sequel to release. Regarding the collector's edition, I easily sold one of mine for $205 on ebay. Not sure if it would be an investment to hold on to it for longer though but it wouldn't hurt to try.
What jive said. I also snagged a CE, and the wait was worth it. I'm currently 48-hours d3 sober, however, because I have finals this week, and I cannot be distracted! It is painful being without my d3. :sad:

Back