1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. ausoakley

ausoakley Oakley Expert

My wife grabbed these for me on eBay after I wouldn't stop talking about how much I wanted them
    Diagnosed With X Metal Fever - a7847ecf.jpg
    I really like this pair

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakley Stephen

Oakley Stephen Oakley Collector

They are an awesome pair. I have only worn mine in the house to try them on. I can't bring myself to wear them to afraid something would happen to them

3. ausoakley

ausoakley Oakley Expert

I would like to think nothing would happen to these as I plan to wear them, I only buy pairs I will wear

4. Crazysteve

Crazysteve Oakley Beginner

Nice. I want a pair also

5. echav23

echav23 Oakley Enthusiast

Nice :thumb::thumb:

6. BDoakley

BDoakley Oakley Beginner

Got a pair of these as well. Great looking glasses. I have worn them out a few times. Nice pick up.

7. Exr29070

Exr29070 Oakley Beginner

Beautiful, congratulations!

8. CarGuy

CarGuy Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

The IH juliet is beautiful and a sure way to infect you even worse with the fever. They are like a gateway drug to other colorways.
    I have a purple polo shirt that I wear with the IH's and it looks crazy. Actually what sunnies I wear on a given day is dictated by my shirt color, and sometimes if I wake up deciding to wear a certain colorway that drives what shirt I wear- but they always match.
    I have a pair of IH's that I wear but the IH's are the only ones that I worry about because of the lenses.
    24K Juliets I wear without much fear since the lenses are available and I have spare polarized lenses for "insurance".
    However, the violet iridium is not available and I'm not sure if it was ever available as replacements from Oakley warranty.
    They have none there presently and none scheduled for production as of Monday when I made a check-up.
    So wear them in good health... but protect them with a microbag and soft vault when they are not on your head.
    I would hate to have them get knocked around and scratched, that would screw up your day for sure!!!!

9. doowutchyalike

doowutchyalike Oakley Enthusiast

24K Juliets I wear without much fear since the lenses are available and I have spare polarized lenses for "insurance".

Where did you get the extra titanium polarized, I wasn't aware Oakley had those for sale??

10. S-works

S-works 奥克利专家

sweet pair of Juliets... :thumb: congrats!!