• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Diamond Hiest-Kill Switch

A few weeks ago while at HQ I asked about getting another stealth bezel, "out of stock" I was told, but they are getting occasional bezel deliveries. Left my number, "call me if you get one." The next day got a call. "we got one but its the diamond bezel, you want me to hold it?" Blazed a trail there and a surprise bonus on the deal, $299 after 40% off. I mated it with a Ti/Carbon KS I got a deal on due to some minor scratches, polished it out. Pics do not show it at its best, looks much better in person. Now if I can just score the Heritage I will be set.

View attachment 234747
Another great custom piece as usual! It also looks like you figured out a riser for your watch display. Did I miss that part from another post or is this the first picture of the riser?

Hope all is well with you and we can see some additional customs soon :)

Another great custom piece as usual! It also looks like you figured out a riser for your watch display. Did I miss that part from another post or is this the first picture of the riser?

Hope all is well with you and we can see some additional customs soon :)
Thanks!! That one is my prototype, only one I made so far. Made it from 7/8 stainless round bar with 1/4 dowel.

damn nice deal and such a beauty!!
good luck on the heritage . . .
Thankss!

What store was this and who was the associate that called you to come snatch it up?
Got these at the interplanetary corporate headquarters store.

A few weeks ago while at HQ I asked about getting another stealth bezel, "out of stock" I was told, but they are getting occasional bezel deliveries. Left my number, "call me if you get one." The next day got a call. "we got one but its the diamond bezel, you want me to hold it?" Blazed a trail there and a surprise bonus on the deal, $299 after 40% off. I mated it with a Ti/Carbon KS I got a deal on due to some minor scratches, polished it out. Pics do not show it at its best, looks much better in person. Now if I can just score the Heritage I will be set.

View attachment 234747
Looks awesome, any idea on the total weight of the stones?

Latest Posts

Back