• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Diary of a MADMAN........

Would have been cool if they would have used a micro bag that has the madman logo on it mad scientist.
Congrats on the Madman. I think you should post a selfie for us all to see. We all already know it's going to look ridiculous ;). That is an awesome idea for the bag.

I started out not liking the Badman and wanted to get the Madman before seeing them in person. I went in yesterday and just as I thought, the Madman looked HORRIBLE on me and pretty much everything everyone said bad about them were right. It sucked because I had such high hopes. Ill still get some, but only for a showcase piece. Now the Badman was a different story. I ended up loving those and bought the Plasmas. Go figure.

I started out not liking the Badman and wanted to get the Madman before seeing them in person. I went in yesterday and just as I thought, the Madman looked HORRIBLE on me and pretty much everything everyone said bad about them were right. It sucked because I had such high hopes. Ill still get some, but only for a showcase piece. Now the Badman was a different story. I ended up loving those and bought the Plasmas. Go figure.
thats how i feel myself i will stick with the badman cus i want to wear them out but the madman is nice to have in the collection.

I had bought the same pair, but they were too wild for me when I wear every pair I have. So I traded them in for the pewter/black iridium. The Rubys are wild though!