• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Did Anyone Here Win This?

I recently got a Mega Tower 3.0 for an ever bigger steal from a local shop that moved....just £80 and it came with several extra p.o.s. items! It is one of the best ways to find Oakley cabinets at a nominal cost, shops give notice of when they move or close down and that is when you talk with a manager to negotiate a deal, some time ago I acquired a Single Mega Tower from a shop closure for just £50, and a Premium Tower for delivery charge only. You can also often find extras if you look around and ask, p.o.s, stands, posters, display items etc.

I recently got a Mega Tower 3.0 for an ever bigger steal from a local shop that moved....just £80 and it came with several extra p.o.s. items! It is one of the best ways to find Oakley cabinets at a nominal cost, shops give notice of when they move or close down and that is when you talk with a manager to negotiate a deal, some time ago I acquired a Single Mega Tower from a shop closure for just £50, and a Premium Tower for delivery charge only. You can also often find extras if you look around and ask, p.o.s, stands, posters, display items etc.

We're very much of the same mind in that respect. That said, I am not having much luck finding a single 3.0 mega tower at the moment - I don't suppose you have one which is surplus to requirements do you? I do have a first generation Apparel Tower I could offer in partial trade.

We're very much of the same mind in that respect. That said, I am not having much luck finding a single 3.0 mega tower at the moment - I don't suppose you have one which is surplus to requirements do you? I do have a first generation Apparel Tower I could offer in partial trade.

I have a total of four Oakley cabinets but need them all, so unfortunately I have none that I am parting with at this time. I wish you the best of luck in finding the 3.0.

Latest Posts

Back