1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. big bopper

big bopper Oakley Enthusiast

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Romeo Van Frogskinstein

Romeo Van Frogskinstein Oakley Enthusiast

I recently got a Mega Tower 3.0 for an ever bigger steal from a local shop that moved....just £80 and it came with several extra p.o.s. items! It is one of the best ways to find Oakley cabinets at a nominal cost, shops give notice of when they move or close down and that is when you talk with a manager to negotiate a deal, some time ago I acquired a Single Mega Tower from a shop closure for just £50, and a Premium Tower for delivery charge only. You can also often find extras if you look around and ask, p.o.s, stands, posters, display items etc.

3. big bopper

We're very much of the same mind in that respect. That said, I am not having much luck finding a single 3.0 mega tower at the moment - I don't suppose you have one which is surplus to requirements do you? I do have a first generation Apparel Tower I could offer in partial trade.

4. Romeo Van Frogskinstein

Romeo Van Frogskinstein Oakley Enthusiast

I have a total of four Oakley cabinets but need them all, so unfortunately I have none that I am parting with at this time. I wish you the best of luck in finding the 3.0.

5. big bopper

Thanks Romeo, I have no doubt I'll be able to corner one for a good price, it is just that patience is not a commodity I have large reserves of!