• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Did Anyone See Those Matte Red Frogskins On EBay For An Hour?

paid $153 shipped. I figure they're worth at least $175 new, right? Listing looked a little fishy, but he had a few other rare frogskins for sale with appropriate prices so i think its legit.

thanks, i knew they wouldn't last long with best offer and a buy it now price of $155. and i will be posting pics as soon as i get them, as well as the other ~15 pairs in my collection!

yes i know, i have a terrible habit of bidding "just because the price is low", without the intention of winning them. I bid $85 yesterday on a pair of white/ruby (which i already have), just because i didn't think i'd win them. Low and behold, i get an email last night saying i won them for $83.. but hey, at least shipping was free, and i can switch out the lenses to make them unique.

i really wish there was an easier way to get authentic lenses than buying a cheap pair of new glasses & taking them out. I love the violet iridium color the most, but would have to spend $100 to buy a clear/violet off ebay to get the lenses, and i already have the clear/violet to begin with.

Hmm.. how much do you think a pair of polished clear/ruby iridium would sell for on ebay?? :cool:

Back