• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Did I Buy A Fake Kitchen Sink? Older Model?

Is that a fake one? Cuz I never see a fake with metal handle, but never see an original with this zip. The compartments are the same, I think; but the part of the "carbon fiber" and all of the zips isn't. So what? (Sorry for the English, I'm Brazilian)
763520005373187.jpg

thats 100% real deal chap..... matches up to mine next to me at work....
people are correct a few version of the same bag. I have to the old model with mp3 slit etc.

Dam good rucksack though.... never been caught short with having more or stuff bigger than my bag. even got a brand new laptop in there the other week fully boxed up from the shop.

your red tags are a lot longer than my red tags, plus my red tags have less saturation, darker red.
will post some of my KS in a bit..

hope helps chap.. few close up pics of KS rucksack.
if you want close up shots of any other parts. stitching etc.
let me know. Not sure if your pic but the inside print of Oakley O doesn't look at heavy pattern as mine. inside is covered in them.

DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0008.JPG

also.. just noticed your. second out side pocket pouch at front. that opens to allow box type compartments..... well these in my bag are like stiff cardboard cover in fabric....

they are stiff and protective... your images looks like the box compartments are soft.

The one you have is different compared to mine but I recently learned that there are minor differences made on this model.........the metal hook/clasp seems ok but what is turning me off are the zipper's plastic pull tabs. Those zipper are used on cheap bags using Oakley logo, zippers and tags. I hope the experts here can help you out.

Back