• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Did I Dodge A Bullet ?

The nice thing about XS is the nosebridge can be undone with just a small allen wrench, no rivets, so DIY XS TiO2 is much easier for the everyman...

Don't do it man! You're better off getting an x metal R1 and a plasma R1 and making yourself a TiO2 and a "reverse" TiO2. You'll spend much less too.
+1
You will do what you want but it's an opinion thread and I happen to have one of those...
I don't think Ti02 works well with the R1, and especially for $1500. For that as noted previously you could buy a plasma/ti AND an x metal, combine them and have your Ti02 as well as a reverse Ti02.
Then at resale time reassemble them and sell as 2 pair. Once you commit to these you are in them until you find just the right person to move them to- you have to find someone looking for an R1, as well as a non-factory colorway, and hope that they will pay a premium for it.
Too tiny of a niche to re-market to for me.

Brin
dems fightin words....
Bring it on X-MAN!!! I'll go Magnet"O" on yo a$$! **Please read apology**
This is a formal apology and I'm sorry for insulting Mark in anyway... X-Men, and Mark can both kick magnetos @$$ I'm sure...may this comment never effect future transactions, tune ups needed, or any anything that has to do with help needed by "X-MAN" because we all know how he's the shiznit!
Sincerely
Me :cool-20:

Latest Posts

Back