• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Did I Just Get Had?

Classic fake. Sorry. Slant cut orbitals are a classic sign. I'll bet the earstem tips flare outward too......

Fake for sure.
Make sure to file with paypal as eBay might go with the seller because he clearly states he thinks they are fake hense the low price.

Yep... fake... slant cut in orbitals and earstems also point outward... Not sure how eBay will treat this since he does say that the person he bought em from said they may not be originals... let us know how you make out.

He doesn't say they are fakes he says they might be but thinks they are ok; so that goes both ways. Anyway, he accepts returns within 14 days according to the auction so I just asked for a refund before he ships. I tried to go the nice route first before blowing the thing up with a dispute unless you guys think it would be best to open the dispute right away.

Yeah, I am kicking myself now because they fake signs are so obvious. In the rush to blaze through the details and snag the auction for so cheap I just overlooked it and then started seeing all the problems like the ear stems right afterward. So stupid because I own 3 juliets.

Latest Posts

Back