• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Did Not Receive Ebay Item Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
google : how to get the seller phone number from ebay!!!! that your best bet!!!!

umm that why when I sell stuff on ebay, right when a item sold I email the buyer when Im shipping a item out, message them when it shipped with tracking number and update ebay info as shipped and leave feedback. Seller these days need to learn how to communicate better!!

google : how to get the seller phone number from ebay!!!! that your best bet!!!!

umm that why when I sell stuff on ebay, right when a item sold I email the buyer when Im shipping a item out, message them when it shipped with tracking number and update ebay info as shipped and leave feedback. Seller these days need to learn how to communicate better!!

I agree this is very frustrating... the seller still hasn't responded. They have over 4000 starts and a 99.9% positive rating... I have talked with usps and ebay and will start the claim process tomorrow f my package does not show up today. My locate mailman is going to look for it today so I am keeping my fingers crossed.

None of that matters when it comes to paypal.

You will get your money back if you don't get the package. Just make sure to open the disupute ASAP.

If the package was not tracked with delivery confirmation/signature option, the seller has no way of actually proving to Paypal that it was delivered to you specifically.

I know, because I shipped something and due to an error by Canada Post the proper options weren't included with the shipping and Paypal would not do anything for me.

Neighbor brought the package over lastnight! They opened it not knowing it was not for them. T would of loved to see their reaction from blindly opening a package for an overthetop.

we all are glad, that you got the pair XXX!!

problem solved -thread closed . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back