• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Did One Of You Buy The Oakley Blender™ From The Vault?

RexxCastle

Oakley Expert
I was litterly refreshing the page when i saw this pop up for $38. Popped then in cart and tried to check out "sold out"
There is no way humanly possible that many people could had clicked as fast as i did. Did anyone here manage getting a pair?
Ive tried the last 2 times they were up and always "sold out"

They have popped up many times. You need diligence to get them for that price. They go quickly.

I managed to snag one pair and then saw another set pop up two weeks later.

They have popped up many times. You need diligence to get them for that price. They go quickly.
Im not sure how much more diligence i need when i refreshed the page and they weren't there, then refreshed again 5 seconds later and they were, and when i get to cart they were sold out. That was all of about 10 second,

The Vault site is like that. Things come and go supernaturally fast. You could always check your local Vault, if you have one nearby. Although, my vault was selling the Blender at a higher price ($70 or so if I remember right).

The Vault site is like that. Things come and go supernaturally fast. You could always check your local Vault, if you have one nearby. Although, my vault was selling the Blender at a higher price ($70 or so if I remember right).

The vault in Destin did match prices with on line if you ask.

Just became available (quantity 1 though) and I was able to place an order. We'll see if it actually goes through.

Still hadn't gotten anything beyond the initial order confirmation, so checked online and the order status showed Backordered. Called customer service on my way home today to see what was going on and the guy said they had just been released and were about to be shipped. He refunded my shipping for the delay. He also said they were very short-stocked, with just 7 left in inventory. I asked if I could add another for my brother-in-law, and he did. So, if you call in to customer service, you can probably get these as there appear to be 5-6 left.

He asked if there was anything else he could do for me, and I asked if they had orange earsocks for Flak Jackets or if they were only available on the Custom program. He checked, found some, and is sending them for free as well.

By the way, Oakley has the best customer service I've ever dealt with. Called 3 times and gotten outstanding service each time, as they go above and beyond.

Latest Posts

Back