• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Did you lose a pair of Juliets in Key West?

I lost my favorite straight jackets in lake Erie last year. Some 12 lb walleye is cruising around in them!

Yeah, maybe. But for me, the point of buying expensive Oakley glasses is to use them for what they were made for. Good polarized glasses can't be beat when fishing. Its kind of like people who buy supercars for the purpose of driving below the speed limit to go buy their Metamucil at the store...

Yeah, maybe. But for me, the point of buying expensive Oakley glasses is to use them for what they were made for. Good polarized glasses can't be beat when fishing. Its kind of like people who buy supercars for the purpose of driving below the speed limit to go buy their Metamucil at the store...
I've always been pissed off about that. When I was younger I would see an old ass man in a brand new Vette doing 65 on I10 and think "what a waste". It's only lately that I've realized that the old ass men are the only ones that can afford the Vette and the insurance!

Also, I agree, I wear my ****. I just have a certain pair that I'm ok losing in the water.

I've always been pissed off about that. When I was younger I would see an old ass man in a brand new Vette doing 65 on I10 and think "what a waste". It's only lately that I've realized that the old ass men are the only ones that can afford the Vette and the insurance!

Also, I agree, I wear my ****. I just have a certain pair that I'm ok losing in the water.
Not really. Insurance on the vette is cheaper than a Camaro for example. :p

Back