1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Hando

Hando Oakley Enthusiast

I'm in Lithuania for training for a while... on night shift.. Trying to sleep, but it seems that when you sleep during the day here people play this game called, "Grab a random powertool and use it for seemingly forever". And I have a roommate that snores like a rabid wombat. So, I lay in bed for bout an hour thinking, "Man, I'll never get back to sleep with all this noise." and decide, "Hey, let's go to the gym". What I saw when I got into the very small gym here in Lithuania at this military base was something I didn't realize was on my bucket list. I can die happier knowing that I crossed off a spot on that list I didn't know was there.

Female Lithuanian Soldiers doing Jazzercise.

God bless this country.

OakleyBoss likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. ShadowBend

ShadowBend Oakley Beginner

Didn't know this was on my bucket list.. - attachment.php?attachmentid=35998&d=1286919823&thumb=1

stn51 and GRFMotorsports like this.
  3. Hando

Hando Oakley Enthusiast

Rofl, I didn't expect it so didn't bring my phone... next time I'll make sure my music is loaded up on it and not my ipod nano..

4. ShadowBend

ShadowBend Oakley Beginner

haha just messing with you, I'm not sure I would risk taking pictures of female soldiers without their knowledge... :cool-33:

5. Hando

Hando Oakley Enthusiast

It might be worth a beatdown by soviet block women. That might also be on my bucket list too.

6. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

You're depraved.

7. Hando

Hando Oakley Enthusiast

Haha

8. Yeti

Yeti Frostmonkey Staff Member Premium Member

I'd like that statement twice if I could.

9. kronin323

kronin323 Font of Useless Knowledge Premium Member

Suddenly the idea of google glass sounds more attractive, huh?

Reminds me of my last trip to Hong Kong, I wished I was wearing google glass on non-stop record, with some sort of app tracking my eye movements to highlight what I was actually eyeballing. I would have had to sort the clips into three categories - "family friendly", "naughty naughty", and "WTF?"

10. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

i want to see those female ithuanian Soldiers doing exercise too!!! take some pics!! youre a US service man!!! you can do it! lol!