• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Didn't know this was on my bucket list..

Hando

Oakley Expert
I'm in Lithuania for training for a while... on night shift.. Trying to sleep, but it seems that when you sleep during the day here people play this game called, "Grab a random powertool and use it for seemingly forever". And I have a roommate that snores like a rabid wombat. So, I lay in bed for bout an hour thinking, "Man, I'll never get back to sleep with all this noise." and decide, "Hey, let's go to the gym". What I saw when I got into the very small gym here in Lithuania at this military base was something I didn't realize was on my bucket list. I can die happier knowing that I crossed off a spot on that list I didn't know was there.

Female Lithuanian Soldiers doing Jazzercise.

God bless this country.

attachment.php?attachmentid=35998&d=1286919823&thumb=1

Rofl, I didn't expect it so didn't bring my phone... next time I'll make sure my music is loaded up on it and not my ipod nano..

haha just messing with you, I'm not sure I would risk taking pictures of female soldiers without their knowledge... :cool-33:

Suddenly the idea of google glass sounds more attractive, huh?

Reminds me of my last trip to Hong Kong, I wished I was wearing google glass on non-stop record, with some sort of app tracking my eye movements to highlight what I was actually eyeballing. I would have had to sort the clips into three categories - "family friendly", "naughty naughty", and "WTF?"

Back