1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. SMman

SMman Oakley Collector

A local seller (1.5 hours away) has a "2009 Chevy Silverado Nascar (Oakley) truck" for sale for $30 CAD ($21.65 USD). I don't know anything about the die-cast trucks or cars but it caught my eye as something to throw in the display case (only because it has "OAKLEY" and 4 big "O" symbols on it :rolleyes:. Any idea what its worth? I might take a look next time I am in his city. This has officially turned into an addiction because I don't watch Nascar and I am not a truck guy, let alone a Chevy guy! Lord help me :oops:.

Die-Cast 2009 Chevy Silverado Nascar (Oakley) Truck? - O truck.JPG

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Medusa50

Medusa50 Oakley Expert

The price is right and it's a cool piece.

3. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Just buy it. :)

4. Medusa50

Medusa50 Oakley Expert

Try and get 2 more. Then Frank will buy them off you!

5. SMman

SMman Oakley Collector

I think I will. Its so easy spending other people's money :p. Thanks for the replies guys. Now, who wants to buy it for $100?

6. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

They go for 100 bucks on the bay. I have always wanted one but not willing to pay that price...

7. SMman

SMman Oakley Collector

Perfect. I will buy it and sell to Frank for $100 ;). I emailed the seller so will see how it goes. It might look nice in the display case and take up enough room that I won't need to buy more glasses, especially those costly x-metals. I thought you were all crazy but I have a Juliet now and 2 more on the way.

8. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Its the Ricky Carmichael Craftsman Series truck

9. the_owl

the_owl Oakley Expert

Is that an Oakley item or just graphics?
    Ihave a few of the Oakley diecast cars, but I dont remember ever seeing this item.

10. SMman

SMman Oakley Collector

I'm not sure but I'm guessing it's just Oakley graphics. I didn't see any on eBay but figure it's worth picking up to throw in the case, especially now that he dropped the price to $25 CAD (18 USD).