1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Miren Baines

Miren Baines Oakley Beginner

I did have a question for anyone that owns the following:

Now I have recently purchased a Valve and was quite pleased with it ( I want iridium red + lens for it though) but can anyone tell me if the Turbine is much different from the Valve? I was looking at a pair of blue Turbines but as I look at the two, I can't really see too much difference.

The same thing goes for the crank shaft --- I already have a pair of gascans and they seem to look a bit larger than them but at the same time, they also look similar to a Det Cord which I also own.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Turbine is way bigger than the valve. Maybe not waaaay bigger but it is bigger than the valve. Also the stems on the turbine are all flexible.

Gascans and Crankshaft are kinda similar but if I remember right the Gascans may be a tiny bit smaller. I can't remember **** about those two.
  3. jdd32

jdd32 X Metal Workshop

Turbine is the biggest of the bunch. Crankshaft and gascan are marginally different in size