• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Difference between TiO2 and Juliets?

CoolshadeKen

Oakley Beginner
I found a Juliet on Craiglist and the seller claims it was a polished first gen Juliet with serial number on the arm and it comes with a leather pouch. But the arm is not the straight curved arm. The arm is similar to my X metal XX.

I thought it might be a TiO2. Could anyone confirm whether it is a TiO2 or Juliet with a Oakley leather pouch?
I didn't know that Oakley made a leather pouch or is glasses and pouch a fake?

Thanks

I found a Juliet on Craiglist and the seller claims it was a polished first gen Juliet with serial number on the arm and it comes with a leather pouch. But the arm is not the straight curved arm. The arm is similar to my X metal XX.

I thought it might be a TiO2. Could anyone confirm whether it is a TiO2 or Juliet with a Oakley leather pouch?
I didn't know that Oakley made a leather pouch or is glasses and pouch a fake?

Thanks

Pictures would help.

But polished Juliets do have the hammerstems like XX.

Never heard of a Oakley leather pouch.

As far as I can tell from the pics, they look legit polished Juliets. But the listing has no description of the condition - how are the rubbers (they look like they might need to be replaced)? How loose is the nosebridge? Any scratches or marks on the lenses? Any scratches or tarnish on the frames? All of that affects value.

Despite what he says about ebay sales, they seem a little overpriced. And, again, I've never seen nor heard of a bag like that before, though maybe someone else has...

It came from a $10 fake. Those fake leather bags are well known with the replicas.

They look legit
and X man is dead on price wise
and always ask if the nose bridge is loose.
he dosent state condition in the add

Back