• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Diffrences Between Juliets And Juliets X-Metal? Are Both Discontinued?

If you believe that that is the Oakley website and that they are the "real deal" I have to believe you have some affiliation with that website and you are trying to create traffic hoping to either fool some Oakley enthusiast of hoping to find some people who don't care they are fake for that price.

If you believe that that is the Oakley website and that they are the "real deal" I have to believe you have some affiliation with that website and you are trying to create traffic hoping to either fool some Oakley enthusiast of hoping to find some people who don't care they are fake for that price.

Wow! I come for help and I get accused pretty darn quick of something bad. No it looked official to me but I wasn't sure. And now im really unsure with the responses. I asked here because im far from any expert in sunglasses.

Wow! I come for help and I get accused pretty darn quick of something bad. No it looked official to me but I wasn't sure. And now im really unsure with the responses. I asked here because im far from any expert in sunglasses.

again here nobody accuses you but you can post the link which you define official oakley products and we only give real input for you to learn and protects from fakes oakley products.

I apologize if it is a legitimate question, but your second post makes it sound like you are making a statement about their legitimacy and not entertaining the opinion of a well respected members such as Dallas O Hog. Something that sells for $250 plus (second hand) rarely can be purchased for 7% of that and not be fishy. The pair you have posted look like a nice pair (with X-metal finish at that). If you purchase the ones from the website you have posted, they will likely have the following: misshaped stems, hex screws instead of torx, thinner lenses, cheap feeling rubber etc.

Those are Juliets. Real Juliets. Not the fake ones you posted a link to. They can definitely be restored. They have an X-Metal finish (Color/Finish). For Rubber and Lenses, you can go to oakley.com. Or a lot of people like linegear for replacement rubbers as they do a lot of colors and sell more of the rubber.

I apologize if it is a legitimate question, but your second post makes it sound like you are making a statement about their legitimacy and not entertaining the opinion of a well respected members such as Dallas O Hog. Something that sells for $250 plus (second hand) rarely can be purchased for 7% of that and not be fishy. The pair you have posted look like a nice pair (with X-metal finish at that). If you purchase the ones from the website you have posted, they will likely have the following: misshaped stems, hex screws instead of torx, thinner lenses, cheap feeling rubber etc.

That was my fault I truly thought I found a good deal and no one likes to be told they are wrong. But my inner self knew better and went and found a place like this before buying to ask.

U will find deals on here. Check out the forum rules and make urself at home! Welcome and stock up ur paypal.

Back