• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Diners Drive-Ins And Dives

Duke Nivram

(Something Clever)
USA
OK i am guessing that some people watch the show and have eaten at some off the places figured we could list the places we have eaten at and our opinion for others to see and share.

Over Easy in PHX. when i went they had moved from the location that was in the show but it was good breakfast their special coffee was ok i would go back for breakfast.

Giuseppes on 28th in PHX was not bad not really that high end Italian food probably would not go back nothing bad just nothing special

Nickel Diner in LA this place was amazing the bacon doughnut and the rest of the food is really good i would defiantly go back

Back in the days before Android and iOS dominated phone OS, I had a Palm Pre. On it I had a free app that would check your location and tell you where the nearest places that's been on the show are, along with links to videos of their show appearance. I wonder if that app's still around for Android...

Don't think I ever had the chance to go eat at any of them, though...

Lankford Grocery was featured on that show a couple years ago - our car club hit that spot one Saturday morning...

great burgers :) http://www.lankfordgrocery.com/Lankford.pdf

IMG_2227.JPG

IMG_2229.JPG

Lankford%20Grocery%20002.jpg

_MG_0184_.jpg

iq3i.jpg

051314-ktrk-burger-11-img.jpg

Last edited:
Grovers Bar and Grill, East Amherst, NY.

Solid Burger, cheeseburger soup is well... Cheeseburger soup what's not to like. Few recipes out there try it out of your a Burger fan.

Mulberry Italian Restaurant, Lackawanna, NY

Solid Italian food, homemade taste and portions for leftovers. Restaurant is where you'd least expect it, right in a residential area.

Lake effect Dinner, Buffalo, NY
Decent breakfast, that's about it.

Pizza Junction, North Tonawanda, NY. Huge disappointment, they were out of the first few pizzas we ordered. I believe they were undergoing a management/ ownership at the time.

http://www.southsidesodashop.com/?page_id=19

This place was featured on season and is 15 minutes from me but never have I tried it and I think its out of business now.

We watch the show all the time and I constantly am envious of all the great spots to eat around this country and none are all that near me. Makes me want to relocate as I love to eat

When ever we travel i look up and see if there is any tripple d place to try. keeps me from going to boring chain restraunts

I think part of what makes these places so appealing is the enthusiasm Guy shows when he does them. If you visited a place that hasn't been featured but is in the same class as what he puts on his show, would you be as impressed?

Makes you wonder how they find / select the places they feature.

Latest Posts

Back