• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dipped My New Valves In Woodland Camo

discodave

Go Navy!
Just dipped these last night. The Emerald iridium lenses and green icons match perfectly with the camo.

y8yve9uz.jpg

maja5yta.jpg

ubuhe8y7.jpg

vy7ydahe.jpg

eguju2u4.jpg

Last edited:
Not gonna lie, you're doing the frames some justice after I originally hated them for being nothing like the original Valves. Looks like you're getting the dipping down. Nice

I have to disagree this time the OD Green looked great with those emerald lenses I liked them much better with your first paint job. They looked like they should have been a stock colorway from Oakley

I have to disagree this time the OD Green looked great with those emerald lenses I liked them much better with your first paint job. They looked like they should have been a stock colorway from Oakley

Well...... I do have another pair of Valves. Maybe I'll paint those. I just can't resist the camo! :)

to bad you can't find any emerald lenses for the spit jackets though because the camo does look great with those lenses as well.

I loved the OD Green you did first and was mad you said you were going to dip over them. If you're going to do it, this looks very good though.

what camo pattern did you use? i like it as it is not as digital as the camos of other hydrodipping.

its looks great and nice to see something other than the digital camo prints