• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dipped My New Valves In Woodland Camo

I am sure we would get along pretty well.. 90% of what I own is camo. Not prior military like it seems you are, just hunt a ton. The woodland camo look great on anything and especially good on those Valves.

Do you do the dipping yourself through kits you can buy or have someone else do it?

I am sure we would get along pretty well.. 90% of what I own is camo. Not prior military like it seems you are, just hunt a ton. The woodland camo look great on anything and especially good on those Valves.

Do you do the dipping yourself through kits you can buy or have someone else do it?

Thanks! One thing is certain, I'm camo crazy :) I do the dipping myself. I started with a kit and then realized that you necessarily NEED the kit. You can get all the stuff cheaper if you buy it from different places. It's definitely a fun process and is very addicting.

If you don't mind, could you shoot me in the direction of where you get your dipping products from? I have a ton of stuff that I am wanting to dip and don't really know where to start

Amazing you should do a tutorial on you tube or post it here great job with all the projects done.:cool-20: