• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Disable "ad blocker detected" message and premium pop up please

No need to be rude. There are millions of internet forum in the world that can run just fine without aggressive tactics. It cost only a few dollars per months to host a website, it's still no excuse for invasive ads popping or ad block warnings.

I rather donate money to Ad blocker author to counter ad block warnings than submit to a forum that such authoritarian tactics. If the forum provide me with exemplary services and extra values that comes with premium membership, such as discount at oakley stores or something, than I might consider becoming one.

I am preferring edc forum any way, no ad block warning and much better knowledge across variety of brands regarding to bags.

Maybe this guy is on to something.

Maybe Oakleyforum should switch to hosting and server fees that are only a couple dollars a month. I mean, why not? It definitely wouldn't affect bandwidth or site quality or traffic.

Secondly, maybe Oakleyforum should open a Ray-Ban and Arnette subforum. I mean, c'mon! Let's diversify here. One brand? I can't believe it's made it this far. How those Corvette forums and Android Central sites stay open is beyond me. One car model? ONLY one mobile OS? Ridiculous! Incredulous! Preposterous!

Finally, I'm here to talk bags. And all I see are glasses, over and over. Selling these, buying those, modding them. Does anyone just stop for a minute to talk polyester instead of O-Matter? Let's get it together. Everyone knows that Oakley got its start making bags for rollerbladers in the Midwest. Bring it back to the roots.

financial, let me know which AdBlocker you donate to; I'd like to throw a couple bucks their way. I also heard about this Nigerian prince that has some money for me so if that comes through a worthy cause like AdBlocker will be in for a nice payday for their efforts.

Maybe this guy is on to something.

Maybe Oakleyforum should switch to hosting and server fees that are only a couple dollars a month. I mean, why not? It definitely wouldn't affect bandwidth or site quality or traffic.

Secondly, maybe Oakleyforum should open a Ray-Ban and Arnette subforum. I mean, c'mon! Let's diversify here. One brand? I can't believe it's made it this far. How those Corvette forums and Android Central sites stay open is beyond me. One car model? ONLY one mobile OS? Ridiculous! Incredulous! Preposterous!

Finally, I'm here to talk bags. And all I see are glasses, over and over. Selling these, buying those, modding them. Does anyone just stop for a minute to talk polyester instead of O-Matter? Let's get it together. Everyone knows that Oakley got its start making bags for rollerbladers in the Midwest. Bring it back to the roots.

financial, let me know which AdBlocker you donate to; I'd like to throw a couple bucks their way. I also heard about this Nigerian prince that has some money for me so if that comes through a worthy cause like AdBlocker will be in for a nice payday for their efforts.
I read his while walking in a mall... You seriously had me going for a while...

We NEED a SARCASM FONT!!!

:p

It is annoying ( or was) As im sure thats why it was put there. I would think the vagi link stuff would be enough.
The first round of it was a popover in the middle of the screen. that one was a deal breaker.

The ads are pretty offensive and not relevant.
When I surf on a mobile or other devices, I get ads for Filipino wives, Dating sites and **** that isnt in my demographic at all.

The ads are pretty offensive and not relevant.
When I surf on a mobile or other devices, I get ads for Filipino wives, Dating sites and **** that isnt in my demographic at all.
That's EVERYONE'S demographic. /sarcasmfont

Also its vigilink I believe. If you are getting vagi link that explains the Filipino wives...

Latest Posts

Back