• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Disable "ad blocker detected" message and premium pop up please

ad blockers have script blockers.
Theres no way in hell im searching for dating **** and flip wives on my celphone.
As a web developer and admin of numerous sites, I can tell you the person responsible for the ads can shape and manipulate the experience the visitor will see. In this case it seems WFO and anything goes. including fake oakleys and questionable dating sites.

If you run ad blockers and not script blockers you're a fool anyway.
A combination approach is best, definitely. I use NoScript, Adblock Plus and RemoveItPermanently to get control over what I want to run on a page.

OIP (1).jpeg

Hi all! I'm already tired of these spam calls to my home phone, I don't know how to get rid of them. Who faced such a problem, please advise me on how to close this issue.
Greetings! I want to talk a little about how to get rid of spam messages or calls. You can simply go to the website of the landline call blocker and find out more about the program that will keep you completely safe. It will be able to neutralize your smartphone from various scammers and spammers who purposefully try to hack into your phone system. Go to block calls on landline, there you can find out everything you need.
FOH SPAMBOTS

Latest Posts

Back