• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

DISCONTINUED!!!

I can't sell or trade on this site however I can send the product you want to the Oakley near you with proper approval

Cool, if that's the job's rules I certainly respect that. It doesn't seem fair, though - what do you personally get out of facilitating a sale to another store? Commission?

I don't get commission, I love Oakley and I will do anything I can to help. What I get personally is the satisfaction that I helped someone that loves the brand as much as I do find something they need.

Beautiful. Let me PM you tomorrow for some more info. Thanks and good night...

hi oakleyblaire

can i doublecheck that the ruby lens come in a polarized version? When i first bought lense few years back for my juliets from the oakley distributor in Singapore i was told rubies were not made polarized.

thanks in advance!
zhong

hi oakleyblaire

can i doublecheck that the ruby lens come in a polarized version? When i first bought lense few years back for my juliets from the oakley distributor in Singapore i was told rubies were not made polarized.

thanks in advance!
zhong
I know for a fact that I've had ruby polarized in my vault. I dont have a lot of customers with juliets so I haven't checked my lens in a few days but I'll be at work in an hour I'll upload pictures :)

Back