• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Discount SunglassHut?

hrspla

Oakley Enthusiast
A weeks ago I bought chainlink ferarri at the sunglass hut and paid 200.. A guy I work with bought a pair today at the same sunglass hut and got them for 140. I don't know if I should go and tell them and ask for 60 back or what. I haven't bought from them in a year or so but they knew I wasn't a new customer. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Screenshot_2014-06-21-21-32-17.png

A weeks ago I bought chainlink ferarri at the sunglass hut and paid 200.. A guy I work with bought a pair today at the same sunglass hut and got them for 140. I don't know if I should go and tell them and ask for 60 back or what. I haven't bought from them in a year or so but they knew I wasn't a new customer. Has this ever happened to anyone else?
My cousin is a boss not a store manager, but a regional manager for SGH. He gave me a ticket or voucher for a friend's and family discount of 30%. With that in mind, I used it to buy a chainlink Ferrari at SGH. I got it for 140. So if this helps you answer your question, you need to find someone to give you the same voucher, and it's intended for friends and family only. One last thing, it is only good for one sunglasses, accessories, etc. Use it for the sunglasses of course! I hope this helps

This guy was a first time customer. I have bought off of them for 15 years it just made me mad.

Back