• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Discount SunglassHut?

If your so mad just return your glasses and be without them. There will always be a someone somewhere who will get something cheaper than you...

I envy people whom get things cheaper, but I look at reality, you can't expect things for cheap all the time, because even the guys whom get discount doesn't mean they get it all the time. If you want things for dirt cheap, search ebay, or craigslist for deals. During the Holiday season, camp out and wait on black Fridays. I don't bother my cousin for deals, if I want something, I'm going to get it no matter the cost! Don't take offense to Lumbergh because he is right. Just be glad that you can afford them, because not everybody in this world or in this forums for that matter can afford to buy sunglasses like you and I. Have a good day! :)

They have a promo 2 times a year that allows employess to buy at 40 percent off.otherwise its 30 all day.a friend of mine is an employee for years

I don't bother my cousin for deals, if I want something, I'm going to get it no matter the cost!
This! That'sThat's one thing I'm glad I left the company for. I hated when people hit me up for discounts. In turn I never asked for anything from other people unless they offered.

Last edited:
This! That'sThat's one thing I'm glad I left the company for. I hated when people hit me up for discounts. In turn I never asked for anything from other people unless they offered.
Exactly! The only reason why I got a discount is because my cousin offered it to me! I told him straight too, I don't care if I have to pay $500 for a pair of sunglasses or not! All I care about is if I can pick them up at a store nearest to my house! The faster it get it, the happier I will be!

A weeks ago I bought chainlink ferarri at the sunglass hut and paid 200.. A guy I work with bought a pair today at the same sunglass hut and got them for 140. I don't know if I should go and tell them and ask for 60 back or what. I haven't bought from them in a year or so but they knew I wasn't a new customer. Has this ever happened to anyone else?
I almost fell for this at my local SCH. They are selling the Ferrari Fuel Cell for $200, I was immediately put off by that price. Good thing because, the Oakley website is selling it for $160.

Besides, through my job, I can qualify for a discount from SGH. Did I apply for it? No I didn't because I no care! I rather get it up front than to wait for the shipment! :beach:

Funny thing happened to me today. I went into sunglass hut showed the manager a thread of another person whom wrote that they bought the ferrari canteens for 200 instead of 240 and she matched the 200 price.

Back