1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. KarenE

KarenE Oakley Beginner

Hi

There is a great shop in the UK selling discounted Oakley sunglasses and clothing. They have an online outlet shop, which is really efficient, as well as a retail shop at Gunwharf Quays in Portsmouth Harbour. The retail shop is well worth a visit as they have lots of one-off deals available. I got a pair of Half Jackets with blue iridium lenses fom there recently for only £25!!!

Have a look at Eyewear Outlet | Official Outlet Store for Oakley, Dragon, Revo & more..

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Moz

Moz Oakley Beginner

I. Can vouch for that..same shop ...radar paths livestrongs... £55.00 ..

3. Flopsy

Flopsy Oakley Beginner

Hmmm anybody else know about this site? 10 euro to ship to the us is not too bad if this is legit

4. Moz

Moz Oakley Beginner

Defo legit....google earth... Gunwharf quay Portsmouth ...in the new shopping centre up the centre isle and it's located on right..on a corner ..I nearly bought several pairs tbh.

5. brewc

brewc Oakley Beginner

Any balaclava or neckies available?

6. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

Nothing like that i'm afraid, they do have various clothing though.
    I've just got a pair of OCP MD's from then for only £49.99. I've bought quite a few pairs from them plus clothing. Their service is FIRST RATE.

7. BigHill11590

BigHill11590 Oakley Beginner

you guys in the UK need to check this out!! They have some Frank Kozik hijinx and Robert Pimple Hijinx on there for pretty cheap.

8. Romeo Van Frogskinstein

Romeo Van Frogskinstein Oakley Enthusiast

I have purchased numerous items from Oakley at Gunwarf Quay and Eyewear Outlet and have found them both very helpful and gained many nice surprises. I strongly recommend both.

9. O-Dear

O-Dear Oakley Beginner

The store is an official o-vault (franchise) and they have unbelievable eyewear offers in-store. A few which spring to mind are Jupiter camo jawbone @ £79.99 and Kevin Van Dam flak jackets @ £54.99. Also, jupiters from £39.99. These deals are not on the website tho - only in-store.

10. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

100% legit - great store, fast shipping and sometimes awesome stuff!