• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Disney gives tron 3 the greenlight

greg

Oakley Expert
Philadelphia
Hey guys, now that disney is moving forward with making tron 3, I was wondering if you any of you heard anything about oakley doing another tron release? It might be too early in the process but I am already excited.

I am sad.....Thank you "Tomorrowland" had that movie not been a flop they would of kept tron 3 alive!!!! Disney seems to be in a identity crisis, other than their marvel division they have no direction as to what they should produce for the teens, young adults, and 18-40 demographic.

This just sucks

I am sad.....Thank you "Tomorrowland" had that movie not been a flop they would of kept tron 3 alive!!!! Disney seems to be in a identity crisis, other than their marvel division they have no direction as to what they should produce for the teens, young adults, and 18-40 demographic.

This just sucks
walt must be rolling over in his cryo tube.

This just sucks

While Tomorrowland may have factored in, I think the real reason is, why pour money into a mildly successful sci-fi movie for 18-40 year olds when the mother of all sci-if movies is just months away from dominating the landscape. Star Wars is a license to print money!

While Tomorrowland may have factored in, I think the real reason is, why pour money into a mildly successful sci-fi movie for 18-40 year olds when the mother of all sci-if movies is just months away from dominating the landscape. Star Wars is a license to print money!
Such bad movies.
*waves hand*
You don't know the 80's are over!
*waves hand again*
"I don't know the 80's are over.
*waves hand*
You want to believe this is more than a cash grab!
*waves hand again*
"I love the interesting story and great acting!"

And for the rest of your life you walk around with a French Stewart expression on your face.

french-stewart.jpg

100% agree, Star Wars is a license to print money... I think JJ Abrams will do a fantastic job with the series and even if they do fall short of glory EVERYONE will still happily stand in line to pony up the bucks to watch.

Back