• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Disneyland

Sean72791

Oakley Expert
I've been in Disneyland the past week and I've noticed that most people with oakleys were rockin either all black fuel cells or all black gascans. Those are good all around shades, but they're kinda boring.... I'm surprised there were no x-metals, frogskins, etc. Thoughts??

I've been in Disneyland the past week and I've noticed that most people with oakleys were rockin either all black fuel cells or all black gascans. Those are good all around shades, but they're kinda boring.... I'm surprised there were no x-metals, frogskins, etc. Thoughts??
Cheap, plain and simple.

Someone here was wearing their X-Metals at Disneyworld...it didn't end so well last I checked.

When I was at Disneyland last year, I saw a lot of Half and Flak Jackets; a few recent Straight Jackets as well.

We rock our plastics and leave our metals at home when going out to crowded areas on the west side. Too much playa hatin and dirty mackin out hereo_O

Uh, Chip was rocking my Jack Skellington Fuel cell a couple weeks ago...Stole em right off the table while having breakfast there lol

1391663_892478630763824_8287162406420261158_n.jpg

I can count on one hand the amount of times I have seen x metals in the wild... I did see someone at the O store with some plasma juliets the other day but first time I have seen a person with metal even in a o store. Honestly I wouldn't have it any other way :) keeps me feeling special ;)

Back