• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dispatch Icons

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
ill take these :cool:

DSC04831.jpg
good choice. :cool:

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
good choice. :cool:

thanks Yosh! Can't think of anything that would match a black frame with Ruby lens. lol and I can't find that would match on the SW too. hahaha!

polarized/silver text Dispatch. I think the gold icons suit that frame well. lost em when i returned my SW Dispatch. thanx to Oakster for helping me getting them back!

would kill for a cream white / red rising sun Dispatch icon.

Last edited by a moderator:
yep. they suit well!

The anodized red looks best with the Matte Black/Ruby. That's actually my favourite pair of Dispatch.

For all that are looking for a set, please PM me with your choices - there's already been a lot of back and forth and I'm already confused as to who wants what.

Also, I will be trying to get some sliders from Oakley (I have no idea if it's possible or what they would cost - my guess would be $15). If you want any please pm me with your top couple choices. If I can get them it would be through warranty so I'd have to keep the quantity pretty low.

I'm not sure if anyone is interested, but I have Dispatch frames (shipped as frame only from Oakley). Clementine is definitely the highlight as they're getting tougher to find along with the text. Below is a list of the colours I have. The ****ty thing is that I'd have to charge $110 for the frame only and I wouldn't be making a cent on them. I also have pretty much every lens colour.
OCP DISPATCH MATTE BLACK FRAME
OCP DISPATCH PLSHD BLK/SILVER TEXT FRM
OCP DISPATCH MATTE WHITE FRAME
OCP DISPATCH MATTE ROOTBEER FRAME
OCP DISPATCH POLISHED CLEAR FRAME
OCP DISPATCH CLEMENTINE FRAME

pm sent! cant think of pair for SW!:confused:

payment sent! thanks man!:cool:

do the frames come with original box and bag?

Nope. They come in a plastic baggie, a 2nd set of icons, and a microbag. With the custom stuff, it all ships like that and then they send generic custom boxes. I could certainly include one of those. Works the same with all custom eyewear and goggles.

didnt notice the OCP at first lol.

ill get back to you about the frames. i dont Really Need another frame lol. but itd be nice to have another silver text...