1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Putting these up on the Bay and figured there might be a few guys on here looking for them. They came from warranty so they don't have an original box. All new never mounted. These are pretty tough to find. You can find pics of all colors on my eBay page.
    Prices in USD and include fees but not shipping. Shipping is $11 for as many of my items as you purchase.
    Jade Iridium - $55
    Black Iridium Polar - $95 SOLD OUT
    Grey - $40 SOLD OUT
    Warm Grey - $40
    Ice Iridium - $55
    Chrome Iridium - $55

Dispatch II Lenses - NIB, Multiple Colors - A6D58F7B-88A5-4371-8997-80B499C509BB_zps5xqawobf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 3/6/16
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Updated. Couple colors now sold out.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Does these fit dispatch 1?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Nope. I do have a couple D1 lenses though. Haven't got around to pulling them out but I feel like I have black/grey/black polar and maybe emerald.