• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dispatch Love

AWESOME looking collection! Not to try and hijack your thread but does the Dispatch lenses fit the Dispatch II frames, does anybody know? I've got a pair of II's and can't find lenses

I really liked your Ducati collection BTW

does the Dispatch lenses fit the Dispatch II frames, does anybody know? I've got a pair of II's and can't find lenses

Unfortunately no, they don't. You have to get another pair of dispach II's to get different lenses are they were never sold separately. You could also try your luck on ebay. I've seen a few authentic Oakley sets pop up from time to time.

Unfortunately no, they don't. You have to get another pair of dispach II's to get different lenses are they were never sold separately. You could also try your luck on ebay. I've seen a few authentic Oakley sets pop up from time to time.

Damn! I just got a pair of DP IIs at the Vault today and wanted to swap the lenses out from warm grey to the BI. :(

Got these today.
Very happy with the result.
What do you think?

View attachment 28085

Matte black with fire.STavros hell edition:cool-20:

View attachment 28086

View attachment 28087

Aussie blue edition with ice iridium

View attachment 28088

View attachment 28089

Matte rootbeer with fire.Marc i think you will like this

View attachment 28090

View attachment 28091

View attachment 28092

Last i received Julian Wilson pair.I threw Chrome in and Bruce Irons with black iridium

View attachment 28093

View attachment 28094

View attachment 28095

All the above lenses i received them from Shadestation.co.uk.The guys there were very helpful and everything went smooth(communication-packaging-condition of the goods).I highly recommend them
Got these today.
Very happy with the result.
What do you think?

View attachment 28085

Matte black with fire.STavros hell edition:cool-20:

View attachment 28086

View attachment 28087

Aussie blue edition with ice iridium

View attachment 28088

View attachment 28089

Matte rootbeer with fire.Marc i think you will like this

View attachment 28090

View attachment 28091

View attachment 28092

Last i received Julian Wilson pair.I threw Chrome in and Bruce Irons with black iridium

View attachment 28093

View attachment 28094

View attachment 28095

All the above lenses i received them from Shadestation.co

Back