1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    well it is time to get rid of a couple pairs i don't wear and are taking space in the case!

first up is a set of custom dispatches clementine with ghost text arms. $75 shipped OBO

Dispatch, Science Fuel Cells, Fast Jacket Xlj, Matte Black EP2 - e2fed856.jpg

fast jacket xlj silver with g30 lenses and persimmon. $140 shipped

Dispatch, Science Fuel Cells, Fast Jacket Xlj, Matte Black EP2 - 19d1d732.jpg

matte black EP2. $75 shipped

Dispatch, Science Fuel Cells, Fast Jacket Xlj, Matte Black EP2 - a5b9980c.jpg

science fuel cells would like to keep all together would sell the lot for $375 shipped. or willing to break up for $140 each.

Dispatch, Science Fuel Cells, Fast Jacket Xlj, Matte Black EP2 - b34af472.jpg
    Dispatch, Science Fuel Cells, Fast Jacket Xlj, Matte Black EP2 - e2198d1a.jpg
    Dispatch, Science Fuel Cells, Fast Jacket Xlj, Matte Black EP2 - fc44b104.jpg
    Dispatch, Science Fuel Cells, Fast Jacket Xlj, Matte Black EP2 - bc02ec5b.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent for fuel cells

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.3%
    PM sent

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump sale pending on the fuel cells.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Missed out again!!! I need an Oakley fairy that will give me money to buy oakleys whenever good deals come up

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.3%
    Payment sent for fuel cells

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    fuel cells sold! i will listen to offers for all other frames! need to have these gone so i can bring in others!