• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dispatch

theres a dispatch owner here - awesome glass! i have 11 pair. (5 needed if i wanted to go for a complete set). i would have liked to have seen some other lens colours on production pieces but many good points about those issued. i do have the complete j/camo pair with yellow icons but assumed those came in every box - whats the issue with the icons with this pair?
which pairs do you have so far?

its easier to list the 5 i dont have; matte black-grey. pol black/silver text-black p. matte white-grey. matte rootbeer-bronze p. grape juice-grey. i have all the others complete with original boxes but not sure if i really need any of the 'missing' 5, one thing is for sure, if i go for them i think they will all be easy to get, at least at the moment. i think dispatch is an awesome glass, fantastic shape. they suit you well Yoshi.

its easier to list the 5 i dont have; matte black-grey. pol black/silver text-black p. matte white-grey. matte rootbeer-bronze p. grape juice-grey. i have all the others complete with original boxes but not sure if i really need any of the 'missing' 5, one thing is for sure, if i go for them i think they will all be easy to get, at least at the moment. i think dispatch is an awesome glass, fantastic shape. they suit you well Yoshi.
the plshd black/silver text is my favorite standard frame colorway, very sleek, missed out on the pair on oakleyvault.com.
So you have the Sven Kramer's? Im tempted to even get the white and grape juice pair. the only one's i don't have is the kramer, grape juice, matt white, and clementine. I even rock the jetty surf which I think is pretty nice others may say differently:p
Thank you Romeo! It's my signature frame :laugh:

Back