• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Display Case Comparable To Oakley

fretburner79

O-Educator
I've been searching for an Oakley counter top cube or singlewide going on a year now. The ones on ebay, I'm either out bid or its local pickup much too far for me to drive. No luck on craigslist either.

Here's my question. Does anyone know of a company or person that builds or sells display cases comparable to the single wide style? There are tons of acrylic cases on ebay, but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for.

Any suggestions or info would be appreciated. Thanks!

Try @qtrain. He built a really nice towers for somebody, I'm sure he could knock out a countertop. Might not be cheap though, I imagine the man hours are high and it's a lot of work.

A bunch of us use a case from Ikea.
ne8udepe.jpg
this is an old picture but it will give you an idea of what it looks like.

The IKEA case is exactly what I'm looking for. Unfortunately I don't have a store within 700 miles that has one in stock. Would be nice if I could order online but website says no online orders. :-(

I'm in Kansas. If anyone on the forum lives close to one and would be willing to pick one up and ship it, pm me. I'll def pay you for the troubles!

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back